Good to Know
What is a Laser Harp?
A laser harp is an electronic musical instrument consisting of several laser beams to be blocked, in analogy with the plucking of the strings of a harp, in order to produce sounds.
It was popularized by Jean Michel Jarre, and has been a high profile feature of almost all his concerts since 1981. It has subsequently been used in a number of different designs, including a MIDI version invented by Philippe Guerre.
Prolight Laser Harp Controller
Prolight Laser Harp Controller is the newest product from Prolight that will turn any ILDA compliant laser projector into a powerful frameless full color laser harp. It creates a one-of-a-kind, virtual light harp of imposing size that utilizes multi-colored laser beams instead of strings. Just like a real instrument, when you play it, by blocking laser beams, it makes sounds.
Great advantages of Prolight Laser Harp Controller are its adaptability and versatility.
ILDA Fenning Award
Prolight Laser Harp Controller has won an ILDA Fenning Award for Technical Achievement in 2011 which makes this Laser Harp the only one in the World to receive such recognition from the leading laser companies association – ILDA (International Laser Display Association).
This is sufficient proof that Prolight Laser Harp Controller is a very reliable, high quality device.
Prolight Laser Harp Controler LH1 MK2
Great advantages of Prolight Laser Harp Controller (LH1 Controller) are its adaptability and versatility. It can be programmed to trigger any type of audio or video event, any visual image, sound or music, special effect or even pyrotechnics. Combined with Pangolin Live PRO, Pangolin Quickshow or Phoenix 4 Live software the Laser Harp Controller can be used to play selected laser show cues and effects by blocking laser beams like a true Laser Jockey! It can trigger synthesizers, PC samplers, DJ software or any other kind of MIDI controlled device.
On Sale for €799!
- The option of 8, 9, 10 or 12 beam laser harp
- The option of switching tone orientation left to right
- The option of red, green, blue, green-red, or rainbow colored beams (if RGB laser projector is used)
- 3 MIDI banks (C3, C4 and C5 musical scales)
- MIDI Banks are marked with red, green and blue LEDs on the Laser HarpController and Sensor boxes
- The option of using Double Footswitch – Onefootswitch for Opening/Closing the laser harp and the other one for selecting the scale (MIDI Bank) you want to play with
- ILDA-Compatible – any standard ILDA-Compatible laser projector can beconnected
- Midi output – for triggering synthesizers, PC samplers, DJ software or any other kind of devices that communicate through MIDI signals
- LED indication for all functions
- Function control buttons on the Controller and Sensor boxes
- Sensitivity adjustment knob on the Sensor box
- Beam spread adjustment knob on the Controller box
- Small dimensions mean easier concealment on stage.
Laser Harp on the Stage
Complete Accessories packageSale!
€230.15(excl. VAT) Add to cart
Laser projector Kvant Clubmax 2000Sale!
€1,999.00(excl. VAT) Add to cart
Laser projector Kvant Clubmax 3000 FB4Sale!
€3,730.00(excl. VAT) Add to cart
Pangolin FB4 External + Quickshow – laser softwareSale!
€857.00(excl. VAT) Add to cart