Project name: Web voucher for Prolight Ltd.
User: Prolight Ltd.
Project reference: KK.03.2.1.17.0105
Invitation: WWW vouchers for SMEs
Short description of the project:
Prolight Ltd. invests in the development and improvement of online business sites, which will improve the visibility and service portfolio of the company:
- Lighting and light effects service
- Own brand Amelie Photography
- Own innovative and unique product of laser harp
The project covers investments in the development and improvement of business network solutions in the following domains:
Investing in the development of a business website expects the following results and long-term effects:
- better website visibility ensured
- the visibility of the company’s products and services
- improving business results
- potential increase in sales and export revenues
- increase of business competitiveness of the company
Objectives and expected results of the project
- The overall objective of the project is to contribute to the development of small and medium-sized enterprises in the Republic of Croatia and the ability of the Croatian economy to participate in global markets by increasing the competitiveness of SMEs.
- The purpose of the project is to improve the visibility of Prolight Ltd.’s products and services. in both domestic and foreign markets using online marketing solutions.
In relation to the Invitation indicators, the project contributes the following values:
- CO01 – Number of recipient enterprises: 1
- CO02 – Number of companies receiving grants: 1
- CO06 – Private investment matching public support: HRK 42,000.00
- Number of web / e-commerce / m-commerce solutions developed and / or upgraded: 5
Total project value: HRK 140,000.00
Grant awarded: HRK 98,000.00
Project implementation period: 9.10.2018 – 9.10.2019.
Project duration: 12 months
Contact person for more information: Hrvoje Simic, Director
For more information, see the links:
“The content of this publication is the sole responsibility of Prolight Ltd.”