Prolight Laser Harp Controller Specifications
- The option of 8, 9, 10 or 12 beam laser harp
- The option of switching tone orientation left to right
- The option of red, green, blue, green-red, or rainbow colored beams (if RGB laser projector is used)
- 3 MIDI banks (C3, C4 and C5 musical scales)
- MIDI Banks are marked with red, green and blue LEDs on the Laser HarpController and Sensor boxes
- The option of using Double Footswitch - Onefootswitch for Opening/Closing the laser harp and the other one for selecting the scale (MIDI Bank) you want to play with
- ILDA-Compatible - any standard ILDA-Compatible laser projector can beconnected
- Midi output - for triggering synthesizers, PC samplers, DJ software or any other kind of devices that communicate through MIDI signals
- LED indication for all functions
- Function control buttons on the Controller and Sensor boxes
- Sensitivity adjustment knob on the Sensor box
- Beam spread adjustment knob on the Controller box
- Small dimensions mean easier concealment on stage.
Model: Prolight Laser Harp Controller LH1
AC input voltage for switching Adapter: AC 110-240VAC 50/60Hz
DC output voltage: 12V, min 1200mA
Sensor signal connector: Female 8P8C modular connector for Cat5 UTP cables
Laser projector connector: Female DB-25 ILDA
MIDI signal connector: Female 5-pin DIN
Footswitch connector: Female Stereo TRS 6,35mm
Power output: W
Controller box: 20,0x12,3x4,6 cm (7,9x4,8x1,8 inches)
Sensor box: 14,8x9,4x10,1 cm (5,8x3,7x4,0 inches)
Controller box: 761 g
Sensor box: 669 g
Prolight Laser Harp Controller manual can be downloaded here.
Design and product specifications are subject to change without prior notice.
IMPORTANT: Prolight Laser Harp Controller does not include a built-in laser projector. It is a MIDI controller box with a sensor unit.